North Dakota Attorney Mark Sherer has been practicing law since 1995, with a primary focus on criminal defense and civil litigation. Since 2000, Attorney Sherer has represented clients in over forty jury trials and nearly one hundred trials before a judge. In addition, he has successfully represented clients in multiple appellate cases before the North Dakota Supreme Court, the Montana Supreme Court, and the Indiana Court of Appeals.
- Indiana Supreme Court
- Montana Supreme Court
- North Dakota Supreme Court
- South Dakota Supreme Court
- United States District Court – Indiana, Northern District
- United States District Court – Indiana, Southern District
- United States District Court – Montana
- United States District Court – North Dakota
- United States Court of Appeals – Ninth District
- Montana State Bar Association
- North Dakota State Bar Association
- South Dakota State Bar Association
- Hanover College – 1992
- Indiana University School of Law, Indianapolis – 1995
Get Help From a North Dakota Attorney Near You
If you need an attorney in western North Dakota, Covenant Legal Group can give you the support you deserve. Our attorney can help you in the following cities:
- Dunn Center
- Watford City
- And more!
Get a Free Consultation With An Experienced Attorney Near You
At Covenant Legal Group, we provide attorney services for criminal defense including DUI defense, drug cases, assault, theft, driving under suspension, trespass, and many other types of criminal cases, together with divorce/family law, and litigation. Our mission is to help clients meet the legal needs of modern society, but with the values of classic customer service. There’s no charge for an initial call with Attorney Mark Sherer, who will be happy to speak with you and answer your questions.