At Covenant Legal Group, we appreciate that like us, you and your family have a budget. Paying for a lawyer is probably not something that you have planned for or built into your monthly expenses. There are several ways that we can work with you to find a solution that meets your needs.
- We believe that you should be able to predict your legal fees.
- Whenever possible, we charge flat fees so you don’t have to worry that the meter’s always running.
- When a flat fee is not possible, we won’t surprise you with your bill at the completion of the work.
- We will provide a clear and upfront estimate of the expected cost including hours required and charge per hour. As the work progresses you will be given regular updates on the financial status of your case.
- We will require a retainer fee (down payment) before starting any work.
- The amount of the retainer fee will depend upon the work to be performed, and will be discussed at the time of the initial consultation.
- If you cannot pay the full amount of the flat fee or retainer, we will work with you to create a payment plan that works with your budget